Le Grand Casino is following the Covid-19 epidemic very closely and is focused on ensuring the health and safety of employees and customers.
We are committed to protecting employees and customers, responsible for ensuring that new regulations are followed and ready to make your stay be and feel as safe possible.
Based on the regulation and recommendations of the Government of Republic of North Macedonia, Le Grand Casino has taken preventive and protective measures regarding the transmission of COVID-19.
- The guests by entering the casino should provide the reception with certificate of vaccination with 2 doses or to provide a certification of having passed covid within 45 days of infection
- Protective measures are communicated in all of our establishments.
- Social and physical distancing measures have been introduced using ground marking
- Masks are compulsory for our employees and guests/players/customers
- Automatic hand sanitizers dispensers are available at points of contact for our guests/players/customers at the entry point and inside our establishments.
- All of our establishments, tables, machines are regularly disinfected using virus-killing agents, usage of which is approved by the Government of Republic of North Macedonia.
- Contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- All of our staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
- Occupancy is limited based on the regulations of the Government of Republic of North Macedonia regarding the Casino industry.
Play safe, stay safe.
Le Grand Casino
Skopje & Bitola