Roulette can be played with either "Cash Chips" or "Colour Chips". Colour chips which have no value printed on them are simply given to distinguish your chips from other players to avoid confusion. Nobody else will be using your colour whilst you are playing with them.
These colour chips may not be played on another table and the values are normally the minimum displayed above the table, unless you state otherwise. At the commencement of play, between two spins, put cash chips or money at the table and simply tell the croupier what you would like for example "Colour Please". When you finish and want to cash in the chips, all you do is tell the croupier "Cash in please", pointing to your chips. The croupier will take your colour chips, count them in stacks and give you Cash Chips for them. These cash chips can be exchanged at the Cash Desk for cash, or used on any other table.
When playing Roulette, you may place bets on any number or combination of numbers, on red or black, on odd or even. high or low, columns or dozens.
The wheel contains 37 numbers – 18 red, 18 black, and 0 (zero), which is coloured green. The croupier spins the wheel in one direction while spinning the ball in the opposite direction. Where the ball ends up is pure chance, and that`s what makes the game so exciting.
The best way of illustrting the betting system is by way of `one chip` as follows:
- A bet on red or black, odd or even, high or low, pays even money.
- Groups of 12 numbers in columns or dozens will pay 2 – 1.
- Any one number pays 35 – 1.
- Any one of the two numbers in a group pays 17 – 1.
- Any one of the three numbers in a group pays 11 – 1.
- Any one of the four numbers in a group pays 8 - 1.
- Any one of the six numbers in a group pays 5 – 1.
- When `0` is spun all the wagers on columns and dozens, red or black, odd or even, high or low will lose.
Every winning combination of chips is calculated fast by the dealer and your winnings are paid to you in no time. For speed of calculation the croupier will always pile chips in stacks of 20, and your winnings may be paid out in a combination of colour chips and cash chips. To avoid mistakes the inspector will monitor each transaction.
If you are unsure of anything, just ask. Our staffs are on hand to make sure you enjoy the roulette experience.