Ultimate Texas Hold'em
The basis of the game Ultimate Texas Hold'em is Texas Hold'em poker which is a variation of the classic poker game.
Ultimate Texas Hold'em features head-to-head play against the dealer, and a bonus bet called Trips, that pays odds if the player's final five-card hand is a Three-of-a-Kind or better.
The player and dealer are making equal contributions to the places of Ante and Blind bet and receive two cards. They combine their two cards with the five common cards on the table to make the best "hand".
Ultimate Texas Hold’em lets players bet aggressively. The earlier they bet, the more they can risk and win. If players bet pre-flop, they may risk 3x or 4x their ante. If they bet on the flop, they may bet 2x their ante. If they wait until the river, when all community cards are out, they may only bet 1x their ante.
This game also features an optional bet, the Trips bonus. Players win the Trips bonus if their final fivecard hand is three of a kind or higher. Odds will be printed on layout.
CARD RANKING AND ORDER OF “HANDS”
Ultimate Texas Hold'em is played with full deck of cards which consists of 52 cards arranged in 4 equal suits with every suit containing: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2.
Card ranking beginning with the highest towards lowest card is: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2. Aces can be ranked as the highest card (for ex. A, K, Q, J, 10) or as the lowest card (for ex. 5, 4, 3, 2, A). All other cards are ranked by their face value. Neither of the suits (or colours) has higher rank than the others. That means that hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades are equal in ranking. The order of the hands beginning with the highest towards lowest is as follows:
- Royal Flush: 10, J, Q, K, A-all of the same suit;
- Straight flush: Any five cards in order and of the same suit with 9, 10, J, Q, K as the highest and A, 2, 3, 4, 5 as the lowest straight flush;
- Four of a kind : Four of the same number or picture (4A, 4K, 4J...);
- Full house: Three of the same with a pair (3K and 2J);
- Flush : Five cards in any order of the same suit
- In case when two or more players have flush at the same hand, the winner shall be the hand with the higher-ranking card. If two or more players share community cards highest in rank, the player that holds the next smaller in rank hole card shall be the winner.
- Straight: Any five cards in order with 10, J, Q, K, A as the highest and A, 2, 3, 4, 5 as the lowest straight;
- Three of a kind: Three of the same number or picture card;
- Two pairs: Any two pairs of cards with the same number or picture;
- One pair: Two of the same number or picture card;
|Royal Flush||50 to 1||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||40 to 1||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||30 to 1||10 to 1|
|Full House||8 to 1||3 to 1|
|Flush||7 to 1||3 to 2|
|Straight||4 to 1||1 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|